Features and Benefits
Get the professional edge with head-tracking enhanced JBL QuantumSPHERE 360
JBL QuantumSPHERE 360TM gives you professional-level 3D-audio positioning. Custom calibration of JBL’s algorithm with the integrated head-tracking sensor and by-pack mic is built exclusively for the JBL Quantum ONE giving gamers next-gen accuracy audio positioning and a fixed, independent soundscape, improving your natural instincts. JBL Quantum ONE is also equipped with DTSHeadphone X: v2.0.
Be at the center of the game with Hi-Res certified JBL QuantumSOUND Signature
From the tiniest footsteps to the loudest explosion, JBL QuantumSOUND Signature makes every scene epic and every gamer more competitive. The Hi-Res certified 50mm neodymium drivers deliver animmersive sound curve tuned by JBL audiologists and specifically designed for gaming. Our signatureaudio creates the most realistic soundscape for a competitive advantage in any battle.
Next-gen ergonomic design
The lightweight headband and ventilating, premium leather-wrapped, memory foam ear cushionsare designed for even the longest gaming sessions.
Active Noise Cancelling tuned for gaming
Designed for gaming environments, the Active Noise Cancelling system eliminates unwanted background sounds so you can stay fully engaged in combat without distractions.
Be heard with the voice focus detachable boom mic
Echo-cancelling technology makes sure you’re heard loud and clear when rallying the troops oropponents. The directional boom mic is adjustable and detachable for gaming on the go or when usinga peripheral microphone. Press the mute button built into the ear cup to automatically go dark.
DISCORD Certified game-chat balance dial
DISCORD-certified game-chat balance dial lets you adjust audio levels on the fly. Separate soundcards handle game and chat audio, allowing you to set the proper balance on the headset withouthaving to leave the game. Also compatible with TeamSpeak, Skype, and other services.Seamless compatibility with all gaming platforms
Created for PC gaming, JBL Quantum ONE headset is also compatible with XboxTM, PlayStationTM, Nintendo SwitchTM, Mobile, Mac, and VR.
Powerful JBL QuantumENGINE PC software suite customizationJBL’s unique QuantumENGINE allows you to manage and personalize your JBL Quantum ONEgaming headset from a user-friendly dashboard and provided calibration mic. Create separate userprofiles, modify microphone settings, and activate RGB effects or create your own. You can alsoadjust the equalizer or choose from 6 presets.
– Spatial soundChoose your sound setting and provide your head diameter and height to adjust the surroundsound profile to fit for your ears. Using the calibration mic, the JBL QuantumSPHERE 360TMallows for the most accurate and immersive spatial sound experience.
– Audio equalizer for custom soundCreate profiles that enhance the soundscape of specific games or choose from a variety ofexpertly crafted presets.
– RGB effects tunerCreate your own lighting effects with the built-in RGB effects tuner or choose from severalpreset modes that highlight the headset’s capabilities.
– Microphone settingNot too loud, not too quiet. Adjust the microphone volume level and sensitivity. And the sidetoneallows you to control how much of your own voice you can hear when talking.
– Manage user profiles & settingsCreate and manage different user profiles each with their own unique settings.
What’s in the box:
- JBL Quantum ONE headset
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Calibration microphone
- Detachable boom microphone
- Windshield foam for microphone
- Type-C to A cable with Game /
- Chat Balance Dial
- QSG / Warranty card / Safety sheet
- Driver size: 50mm Dynamic drivers
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 40kHz
- Microphone frequency response:
- 100Hz – 10kHz
- Max input power: 30mW
- Sensitivity: 114dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Maximum SPL: 97dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -40dBV @1kHz/Pa
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Microphone pickup pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone size: 6mm x 2.7mm
- Weight: 369g