Features and Benefits
Bring the power
Fill your whole room with sound. An impressive 300W of total system power puts you in control. Your movies and music have never sounded so good.
Surround yourself with sound
JBL Surround Sound instantly brings movies, sports and music to life. Upgrade to an immersive sound experience for your TV without any extra wires or speakers.
All about the bass
Why just listen to the bass when you can experience it? The 6.5" wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound.
Visit the movies, from your sofa
Get the popcorn ready. Built-in Dolby Digital gives you an authentic cinematic experience in your home.
Stream it all
Not in the mood for a film? No problem. With the JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Bass, you can also enjoy wireless music streaming via Bluetooth from your mobile or tablet.
Make a connection
Connecting JBL Surround Sound could not be easier. The HDMI or Optical cable connection is super simple to set up and use.
What’s in the box:
- Wireless subwoofer
- Remote control with batteries
- Power cords (up to 8pcs depending on region SKUs)
- HDMI cable
- Wall-mount bracket kit with screws Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Safety sheet
- Model: Bar 2.1 Deep Bass CNTR (Soundbar Unit), Bar 2.1 Deep Bass SUB (Subwoofer Unit) Power supply: 100 – 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz Total speaker power output
- (Max. @THD 1%): 300W
- Output power (Max. @THD 1%):
- 2 x 50W (Soundbar); 200W (Subwoofer) Transducer: 4 x race-track drivers + 2 x 1" tweeter (Soundbar); 6.5" (Subwoofer) Soundbar and Subwoofer standby power: <0.5W
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 45°C
- HDMI Video input: 1
- HDMI Video output (With Audio return channel): 1
- HDMI version: 1.4
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for service only.)
- USB port: Type A
- USB rating: 5V DC/0.5A
- Supporting file format: mp3, wav MP3 Codec: MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3 MP3 sampling rate: 16kHz – 48kHz MP3 bitrate: 80kbps – 320kbps WAV sample rate: 16kHz – 48kHz WAV bitrate: Up to 3000kbps
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5 Bluetooth frequency range: 2402MHz–2480MHz
- Bluetooth Max. transmitting power: <10dBm (EIRP)
- Modulation type: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK 5G Wireless frequency range: 5736.35 – 5820.35MHz
- 5G Max. transmitting power: <9dBm (EIRP) Modulation Type: π/4 DQPSK
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 965 x 58 x 85 (mm) / 38" x 2.28" x 3.35" (Soundbar);
- 240 x 240 x 379 (mm) / 8.9" x 8.9" x 14.6" (Subwoofer)
- Weight: 2.16kg (Soundbar); 5.67kg (Subwoofer)
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 1045 x 310 x 405mm
- Packaging weight (Gross weight): 10.4kg